Three Health Problems Caused By Milk   



Three Health Problems Caused By Milk

 
Diseases infecting the intestines, lungs and skin are closely related. According to some clinical statistics, children who suffer from dermatitis are unfortunately subjected to asthma and/or some other respiratory tract illnesses as well. Some even suffer from constipation. Many parents, however, are ignorant about this matter.

1. Intestinal Tract- Digestion and Excretion
The casein in the milk cannot be completely digested. It stays in the stomach and coagulates. It then produces a sticky substance that hinders the digestive functions of the stomach and intestines. Casein clogs up the lymph nodes and, consequently, affects the digestive organs and blood circulatory system. To improve the functions of the digestive system, we must have the will to change our dietary habits, as well to maintain proper daily toiletry habits. I encourage you to eat more fruits and vegetables particularly those that are rich in fibre. They include papayas, bananas, green vegetables, carrots, sweet potatoes, edible fungi and tomatoes. Supplement your daily diet with some healthcare products - for example, supplements with high cellulose, good bacteria, large amounts of enzymes and the enzyme
pectase. Proper diets help in the peristalsis of the intestinal tracts.

2. Skin -Allergies and Inflammations

You often heard of these words “milk allergy”, but do you really know what is it all about, including its causes, symptoms, prevention methods and treatments? What if you just realize that your child is allergic to milk?
What should you do then? Now, let us get to know more about milk allergy.

Milk allergy is a type of food allergy in which our body could not accept the protein in the cow’s milk or animal’s milk. Our immune system reacts against these proteins and see these proteins as an antigen, thus triggering the production of an allergic antibody. Milk allergy also has the potential to cause life-threatening condition, known as anaphylaxis. Sometimes, lactose intolerance is mistaken for milk allergy although they are actually two different conditions as a person with lactose intolerance faces difficulty in breaking down the sugar in milk for proper digestion due to the absent of the responsible enzyme.

All the symptoms of milk allergy can be classified into three major symptoms as follows:

Type 1: The symptoms start right after the consumption of cow’s milk.
This reaction affects the skin, causing skin rashes, eczema and hives.
Type 2: The symptoms start after a few hours after the consumption of cow’s milk. It affects the gastrointestinal tract and causes symptoms like diarrhea and vomiting.
Type 3: The symptoms usually start after twenty hours after the consumption of cow’s milk. The most common symptom is diarrhea.

How can individuals with milk allergy prevent it then? The best way to prevent milk allergy is by avoiding foods that contain dairy products.
“Hmmm...it’s easy to say to avoid foods containing dairy products. Then, what else should individuals with milk allergy eat?” This is one of the popular questions that might arise in your mind.

Well, one should not be too worried as nowadays, there are many commercial foods, such as rice milk, soy milk, oat milk, coconut milk and almond milk, that can be used as a substitute to cow’s milk. However, it is very important for the allergic individuals to find other sources of calcium in order to prevent calcium deficiency and osteoporosis. Besides that, they can also take fruit juices as an alternative source that supplements calcium. In cases of accidental consumption of cow’s milk, one can go for Epinephrine pen or an Antihistamine, such as Diphenhydramine (Benadryl), which is frequently prescribed by doctors to treat accidental cow’s milk consumption.

Therefore, it is very important for the milk allergic individuals to be extra careful on the food they consume. The best way is to always check on the food label for ingredients used before consuming it. At the same time, one
should not forget to take calcium supplements in diet in order to stay healthy.

Cutaneous (anaphylactic) hypersensitivity is a common disorder. The disease is caused by the body coming in contact with certain allergens; consequently triggering the immune system of the skin to rapidly form rashes or to cause the feeling of itchiness on its surface. The body picks up the allergens through eating (contaminated food coming in contact with the mouth), breathing (contaminated air coming in contact with the nose) skin -to -skin contact (touching), and through needles (injection). Besides, excessive toxins in the intestinal tract could unknowingly be transferred to the skin and thereon endangering the other organs. This disorder in children cannot be treated just with medication. Improvement can be attained with the expulsion of toxin directly from the intestines, lungs and the sweat glands (in the skin), with the intake of more enzymes that help enhance the self-healing process, and with the proper diet and food consumption.

3. Lungs - The Respiratory System
I would usually recommend parents of children with sensitive, runny, blocked or inflamed nose to stop feeding the young ones with milk and other dairy products. Most parents would be surprised or doubtful at first. But these are allergic reactions to the protein found in milk! Too much casein can lead to problems with the children. When a child catches a
cold or has cough, his or her food intake should be made up of more vegetables that easily digestible and high in energy content. In addition, their diets should contain more "bean products" (such as soybean milk and bean curd) and some appropriate amounts of lean meat. It recommended that the dishes be steamed instead of deep-fried, pan-fried or grilled.
The latter three are not advisable during this period.

The excess toxin in the intestinal tract could spread to the liver, lungs, blood, lymph nodes, and later to the bone marrow and skin. If a child suffers from a long period of unhealthy intestinal tract, the skin could be affected as well, and the toxin level in the body can no longer be considered insignificant anymore! 

Top


Happy reading,
Evelyn


To subscribe this newsletter, please enter your

 name and email below:

Name: Email:



Copyright © 2011-2018 topwellnesshealth.com. All Rights Reserved.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.

Disclaimer | Privacy Policy