Bye Bye Belly Fat!
The journey of a thousand miles starts with
a single step. When it comes
to reducing your unwanted fat, exercise is often the first
option besides a
healthy eating habit. Many of us go to fitness centers to work
some even obtain the help of a personal trainer. However, you
some of the exercises in the comfort of your own home.
• Curl up and bend forward to lift head, neck and shoulder blades off the
• Squeeze gently at the top and lower slowly.
• Repeat steps depending on your strength and ability to cope,
for a fit abdomen.
• Bend your legs then twist them to the left until they reach the floor.
by twisting to the right.
• Make sure you brace your abdominals by keeping your shoulders,
and feet in contact with the ground and breathe evenly.
• This exercise aims to build mobility and strength in the core.
• This technique helps in strengthening and stabilizing the core,
• Push up on your elbows and lower arms, keeping ankles, knees,
shoulders and head aligned to hold a plank-like posture.
• Tuck in your chin, so that your head is in line with the rest of the body.
your toes towards your shins.
Both the plank and hip cross-over helps to strengthen your back,
therefore preventing back aches from occurring.